He loved the rice cereal. But then, I think he would've wolfed down anything we put on the spoon! He had no problems swallowing and he didn't push it out with his tongue. Rather, he gulped it right down and kept grabbing the spoon and bowl to feed himself! It was so funny how excited he was. We kept wondering how he knew how to use the spoon... Just from watching us for the past 6 months? And the cup -- he loves drinking water straight from a glass. How did he learn exactly how to hold it?!
Anyway, our entree into the world of solids was a little messy, but not the explosion I half-expected. The cereal did drip everywhere and he's the kind of guy who needs to have his hands in the cookie dough, so to speak, but all in all it was another fantastic milestone day. Here are some pics!
Whoa... what's that?

So tasty I think I'm going to help myself

More, Mom, more!

If she'd only give me the bowl...

Ahhh...

Mmmm

Good boy!

Whew, Dad, I'm stuffed!

A funny pic of me and Ronan going on a walk. He looks (and feels) huge in the Bjorn...

1 comment:
My goodness, how our sweet baby is growing up! So happy to see the darling pictures of Ronan eating solid food! This blogger idea is so wonderful for all of us who can not drop by and and see him. Love to you three! Great Grams
Post a Comment