An interesting article today on "yoga mamas," the "style- and brand-conscious" class of moms that is changing the whole baby products industry. Heh.
Hmm. Am I a yoga mama or a baby cage mama? I'd like to think we keep the baby bling to a minimum (we did not spend $800 on a Bugaboo stroller and I do have a full-time career on top of my full-time mommy role) but I did probably spend a fortune on maternity clothes... and if it's possible to spend a fortune on baby boy clothes then I'm getting there! And all these preschool tours and applications are beginning to make me wonder if we're confusing "best" preschool with "most expensive Ivy League-prep-school-for-two-year-olds"! *Sigh* I think I need to go back to yoga classes to work on relaxing, yoga mama or not!
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment