We're able to understand most of Ronan's endless stream of talking these days, but there are still a few words that need to be deciphered. For anyone taking care of him, here is a list of stumpers explained! (These words actually end up in most of his sentences.)
pato = pillow
mela-man = mail man
faffafone = saxophone
ottavan = violin
base = bass. like the big stringed instrument!
faffel = shovel, or flower
ment = cement truck
bassoo = bless you (like for sneezes)
nambies = his two stuffed lambies
nition = ignition of a car
shoo divoo = screwdriver
hass-set = your cell phone headset
Can you tell he's a boy????
A funny story... The other night he was wandering around the house dragging Christian's belt and talking to it. I said, "What are you doing, honey?" and he pointed to the belt and told me it was "Nini's doggy." A BLUE doggy. He then fed his doggy some dinner, gave it a drink of water, and walked it into the kitchen. He "put" his doggy by the fridge and said "Shhh. Quiet Time" and walked away for a few seconds before coming back and hugging his sweet, blue, imaginary friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All I can say is, I love you Ronan & I miss you so much!!!
Love,
Crazy Aunt Kristine
Post a Comment