It has been... 10 months (?) since I last posted. Um.... Nothing to say, really, for that gap, other than LIFE has been happening and I haven't made the time to compose, write, reflect, edit, and post.
Therefore, I am considering switching blogging platforms to something that I might be able to manage more easily as I get older and more tired and less able to go the extra mile to document the adorable things that the adorable Bennett boys are doing. The guilt of having gone this long without posting is bad enough!
So... stay tuned for a possible new installment of the Bennett family blog.
Love and hugs,
Genevieve
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It definitely ain't easy. Always a balance of just enjoying the moments (or crawling through them), and documenting for posterity. Either way, good luck, and remember, it will be worth it.
Post a Comment