Thursday, July 21, 2005

Whew - It's been a busy couple of weeks, with Kristine and Nic in town and me going back to work. After K&N left, I returned to my full-time schedule -- it's great to be working again but it's also really exhausting! I'm trying to balance my commute, my projects, pumping 3x a day, finding time to eat, and trying to have quality time with Ronan and Christian at the end of a long day. Oh yeah, and trying to sleep too! I keep wondering -- HOW and WHEN do working moms sleep and exercise??!! Both are escaping me at the moment...

Last weekend we had 3 different couple-friends come over to hang out with the Ronan. Ronan hasn't yet developed stranger anxiety so he loves meeting new people!

Kim and Steve brought over their darling 6-month-old daughter Elise. Here are some funny shots of the two babies "playing" together (haha, they barely noticed each other!).

And here are the four of us, more or less looking at the camera. :-)

No comments: