
The Birthday Boy!

3/4 of Team Ronan: Papa Jack, Mom, Grandma Kathy, and The Boy. Dad is taking the picture!

Ronan's first cake



A delicious mess

Ronan was sitting on, and wearing, some very tasty white cake with vanilla custard and berry filling.

Lola demonstrates the ladylike way to eat cake

Janice and Mikaela

The bun is almost done! Heather and Christian

Ronan taking a test-drive


Uncle Matt and Grandma Kathy... two members of Team Ronan!

Papa wearing cake

Gifts galore

WHAT is THIS?

Trying out his retro roadster

Ronan's first birthday card

Exploding happiness!

Ronan got a cell phone for his birthday, and he's busy calling his friends...

and calling... and calling... and then the phone goes into his mouth

Smiling by his loot



"If I smile big enough I might be able to eat this balloon"


Ready for take-off

Nuzzling

Striving

Quiet time at last. Contemplating a balloon.

2 comments:
Oh Sweetheart, time is flying and you are one year old. Amazing. I can't even begin to say what joy you have brought into my life this year. I had no idea. Your mommy and daddy have been absolute the most gracious, loving, adoring parents to be around. You are lucky. I am lucky. They are lucky. We are all so fortunate with your arrival on planet Earth and its only been one year. Love you dearly, Pappa Jack (Team Ronan)
Happy birthday Ronan, and congratulations happy parents! We missed seeing you all at the birthday party last week but loved getting to see the pictures on the blog. Can you believe it--1 year, 1 week, 1 day old already! We hope you are all three doing well and having fun these days. Take care!-- Jeanine
Post a Comment