Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pumpkin Patch '06

This time around, Ronan had much more fun at the pumpkin patch because he actually had a clue about what it was all about. Unlike last year, when he pretty much just sat there next to a big prickly pumpkin, this year he ran around, patted the gourds, tried to push the wheelbarrows, and protested mightily when it was time to leave... Yes, he's becoming a full-fledged little kid!






Papa's teaching him to crave caffeine early...






I can push it... I really can.


Here I go!

* * * * * * * * *

Just for old times' sake, here is what Ronan looked like at the pumpkin patch last year, when he was 7 months old. What a difference a year makes!




Our chunky monkey...


He was such a hefty little guy, it's no wonder it took him so long to walk. ;-)

* * * * * * * * *

We've been trying to do family walks and hikes, urban and otherwise, every other weekend. Good exercise, good bonding time, and a great way to shop different houses and 'hoods in our city! This week's urban stroll was Buena Vista, near the Castro. Aside from some sketchy characters in Buena Vista Park, we liked the neighborhood, and some of the houses had killer views of downtown and the Bay Bridge. I don't think it could have been a more picture-perfect day in SF!



My two favorite guys!

No comments: