Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Playing House

Ronan's preschool teacher wrote down a conversation that Ronan had with a little girl in his class today.

Teacher: "What are you?"
Ronan: "I'm the bear." [wearing a fluffy bear costume]
T: "Are you a little bear or a big bear?"
R: "I'm a big bear."
Girl: "I'm a bear, too. And this is the baby" [holds up a big pillow]
R: "She's my wife bear." [He growls and then plops down on the pillow beside the girl.]

R: "It's wake-up time!"
G: "Go buy salmon right now."
R: "I'm not going to buy salmon. I'll go and you stay with the baby." [Ronan goes and returns with a doll.] "This is my baby."
G: "Now we have a boy baby and a girl baby." [She lays them next to each other between herself and Ronan. Ronan and the Girl lay back down.]

No comments: